W O R K S H O P
We are so excited to be teaming up with Dear Lovers Photography for a joint workshop teaching film for wedding photographers in downtown Los Angeles!
Join us on February 18th, 2018 - THE WEDDING DAY WORKSHOP for film photographers
- Do you love film but don't know how to incorporate it into your wedding photography business?
- Would you like to learn tips and tricks of the trade?
- Do you need to brush up on posing and directing so that when you're shooting film in a fast paced environment you can be confident you're nailing your images?
- Are you shooting film but unsure of how to price yourself for success or curate your digital and film portfolio together?
This workshop is perfect for those who may have started dabbling in film or would like to learn how to shoot film but don't know how to start incorporating it. They are wedding photographers who have mastered digital photography but love the look of film and want to learn more.
We will have a intensive one day workshop with a lot of hands on teaching and learning. Small sized group with a beautiful shoot designed by CHLOE AND MINT. We will have a real couple where attendees can practice directing and posing in a variety of ways in a short amount of time. And RICHARD PHOTO LAB will be stopping by for a Q&A with all of our attendees. Generous sponsors will be contributing discounts and offers exclusive for workshop attendees including Richard Photo Lab, Film Supply Club, Mastin Labs, and Red Tree Albums.
We can't wait to meet you! Email us at email@example.com for more information.
One of our favorite things in life is being able to share our passions with others. Teaching and giving back to other photographers is so rewarding and one of the most amazing parts of the photography community has been sharing tips, tricks, and ideas with each other and watching our businesses grow together.
So we are offering select spots for 1:1 mentor sessions. These are strictly tailored to you and your needs and can cover a wide range of topics including:
- photography basics and finding your light
- film photography
- digital and film hybrid editing
- posing and directing
- branding and curating
- marketing and social media
- getting published
- 1.5 hour Skype call or in-person meet up
- 2 hour photoshoot with a 1 hour post-shoot debrief
Both include a portfolio review and open Q&A. Sessions can be customized to fit your needs, skills, and interests. Please inquire for pricing and to tell us more about what you would love to learn. We can't wait to help!